International Top Teacher Award (English Teacher Annual Award)
Silkroad Innovators Institute
- Presenting Educational Services all around Iran
- Holding International Teacher Training Courses
- Producing English Language Teaching and Learning Educational materials and contents
- Holding International Exams
The purpose of holding English Teacher Annual Award (Top Teacher) Competitions:
- To create an opportunity for English teachers’ development
- To support innovative ideas
- To increase teaching motivation
- To build a competitive atmosphere
- The First English Teacher Annual Award (2015) Judged by Martin Frisby which was held Among Silkroad Teachers
- The Second English Teacher Annual Award (2016) Judged by Martin Frisby, Fiona Dunlop, Nigel Paramor, and Gary Motteram which was held Among Silkroad Teachers
- The Third English Teacher Annual Award (2017) judged by Herbert Putcha, Duncan Foord, and Scott Thornbury. And it was held among all countries around the world.
- The Fourth English Teacher Annual Award (2018) judged by the Colorado State University, and the University of St Andrews. And it was held among all countries around the world.
For further information download the following files.
Terms and Conditions (Download)
- Competition Questions
- Pre-Competition Checklist
- Registration Clue
Eligibility and Criteria (Download)
- Main Challenges
Further Support (Download)